European Science and Fun Day
“2 Octoberber Friday 14:00 – 02:00 Ankara University Tandoğan Campus”
Researchers night project is a series of events aims to bring all segments of society to science and scientists together in 300 europe cities simultaniously at the last friday of september every year.in this special day, the purpose of this event is to create science culture and get people to love science with various activities, from scientific experiments to concerts, expositions, shows, panel discussions and games which addresses every age. Researcher’s night, which will be held last time this year is going to be coordinated by ankara university of children’s science center coordination.as part of the event, two competitions named ‘tell me science’ and ‘how much European are you’ will be organized as usual. ‘Tell me science’ contest will be addressed in four categories.primary school, midschool, highschool and university. the appliers asked to explain science in their own persvective . Appliers can explain science with photographs or pictures according to age groups. Works should be delivered to designated address with a slogan briefly explaning the work and a decent name before deadline. ‘How much European are we?’ contest will be addressed in 4 categories.Primary school, midschool, highschool and university. primary and midschool appliers will be asked to tell their opinions about europe and how much european are they see themselves. highschool and university appliers will be asked to tell how much european turkish society is.The appliers can explain their applications with a photograph or picture according to age groups. Works should be delivered to designated address with a slogan explaning the work and a decent name before deadline.
Applications will be taken between June 29 – 20 August and results will be announced in 2 October 2015.Winners will recieve their rewards with a ceremony in September 2.10.2015.
Terms and conditions:
1. Anyone can join the competition except selection committee and first degree relatives.
2. Competitors can join competition with only 5 works.
3. Digital applications can be sent to email@example.com. Applications thorugh post office can send their applications to children’s science center coordinations, dögol street 06100 Tandogan/Ankara/Turkey
4. Have previously received awards of photos with this photo frame difference images containing not participate; participate even if they have received an award prizes to undo.
5. Participants are free to wording.
6. The visual structure of the work which will be sent to the competition must be untouched. Photos should be sent in .JPEG or .jpg format.
7. All the works sent to the competition must be prepared by competitors. Copyright infringement of Using someone else’s Work completely or part of it can lead to copyright infringement. All responsibility belongs to the competitor.
8. e-mail sent by competitor should include a contact address, a name to work and a slogan which briefly explain the work.
9. Competition is free of charge
10. Works worth rewarding will remain in ankara university children’s science center coordination and will be displayed with certain events provided that competitor’s name
11. All competitors would agree to terms and conditions above by sending their work to competition. Competitors do not comply with the rules above will be disqualifed.